The Om (or Aum) symbol is rich with meaning. Om actually sounds like a three-part word: the “A” sound represents creation, “U” is manifestation, and “M” is destruction. Each part of the symbol itself has meaning as well:
- The lower left curve represents the conscious, waking state of being.
- The top left curve is the unconscious state.
- The lower right curve is the dream state: the state between the waking and the unconscious.
- The semicircle at the top is the maya state, or the illusions we must overcome on the way to during spiritual development.
- The dot at the top represents the absolute state, or enlightenment.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric
• Regular fit
Fulfilled by Printful