Remind yourself that even a hard workout is toward a goal of higher consciousness with these Om symbol shorts. Maybe it will make that hill a little easier. (And they have pockets!)
The Om (or Aum) symbol is rich with meaning. Om actually sounds like a three-part word: the “A” sound represents creation, “U” is manifestation, and “M” is destruction. Each part of the symbol itself has meaning as well:
- The lower left curve represents the conscious, waking state of being.
- The top left curve is the unconscious state.
- The lower right curve is the dream state: the state between the waking and the unconscious.
- The semicircle at the top is the maya state, or the illusions we must overcome on the way to during spiritual development.
- The dot at the top represents the absolute state, or enlightenment.
• 96% polyester, 4% elastane
• Fabric weight: 5 oz/yd²
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• Elastic waistband with a flat white drawstring
• Mesh side pockets
• 2.5″ (6.35 cm) inseam
Fulfilled by Printful